corporate | M&A Advisory
general counsel services
• We act as outside general counsel to emerging and middle-market companies in need of day-to-day legal advice and counseling, from idea to launch, to funding, to scaling, to exit.
• Having ourselves been consumers of legal services, we are acutely aware of what it’s like to be the client, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards of providing valuable services in an efficient manner.
• Our goal is to always save our clients money by managing legal needs in the most efficient manner and more importantly, to save our clients time so they can do what they do best, manage and grow their business.
• We believe that the efficient handling of a client’s ordinary course legal issues has to take into account the client’s strategic and operational goals, and we invest time getting to truly understand our client's businesses, strategies, and objectives.
general corporate matters
• We can help you form your legal entity whether that’s a Corporation, Limited Liability Company, Benefit Corporation, B Corp Certification or Nonprofit. We’ll also help you structure your founders’ equity and create any necessary shareholder or operating agreements.
• We can manage your corporate books once your entity is formed, we can prepare for, attend and run Board of Directors and Shareholders meetings and prepare any necessary consents.
• Your intellectual property is the cornerstone of your brand. We have years of experience providing simple and sustainable solutions to businesses and individuals in to protect your intellectual property while growing your business and brand awareness.
• Our extensive experience with mergers and acquisitions is deep and varied and straddles between business advisor and legal counsel.
• We can help clients develop an M&A strategy for companies looking to grow inorganically; assist in market studies; identifying target companies and assess relative market values of businesses.
• Having overseen hundreds of corporate transactions, we can manage your M&A process from inception, to close, to post-close integration efforts. We can draft and negotiate acquisition-appropriate confidentiality agreements and letters of intent; help determine the best deal structure and acquisition vehicle; oversee and organize due diligence processes; draft and negotiate stock, asset purchase, joint venture and shareholders agreements, and other ancillary transaction documents.
• Although our primary focus is the US domestic market, we have overseen numerous transactions in the European Union, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and can serve as your “quarterback”, liaising with local counsel in any international jurisdiction.